As a former teacher I especially love to let my kids’ teachers know how appreciated they are so Dimple Prints designed these adorable bag toppers for us to use. I bought several types of candy with gold wrappers to include in the treat bag but other treats would be adorable too like lucky charms, a shamrock sugar cookie, or several marshmallows dipped in green candy coating.
When I was teaching, a rascally leprechaun always seemed to visit our classroom on St. Patrick’s Day and I’m thinking it would be just as fun if he visited our house this year.
Here are some things that little guy left behind:
- green footprints (make a fist, dip the side of your hand in green WASHABLE paint, use your fingerprint to make toes)
- shamrock cutouts thrown about
- a note that says “me favorite color” stuck on green things
- a note that says “me homeland” stuck on a map or globe on Ireland
- a note for each child with a shamrock cookie attached
- furniture/toys/books/etc. turned upside down or put in strange places
I wonder if a leprechaun will visit you too!