We took Miles to the pediatrician recently to have his head measured and to make sure he’s still developmentally on track, all is well! We have a 22 pound 8 month old.
We celebrated 8 months on June 12th
- He’s a good eater, I think pears are his favorite. He’s also tried his first finger food; puffs.
- He sleeps through the night, every night. I didn’t know babies could be like this!
- He’s pretty laid back and can entertain himself with toys but of course loves lots of attention too.
- He’s developed some stranger anxiety.
- He makes all kinds of fun sounds, we love hearing him ‘talk’ and laugh.
- He’s very entertained by other kids, especially big sis. She was making him laugh in the car the other day and my heart just about burst.
- He seems to be getting closer to crawling, he’s been up on all fours several times and I’ve also seen him traveling backwards.
I must be improving because I was up for cake making this month! It was really hard to get a shot of Miles not trying to grab at the cake. We eventually let him explore a bit making sure he didn’t try to eat his messy hands!
Here’s the big guy trying to figure out what he’s supposed to do with a puff.