Our lucky charm turned five months old on March 12th. We celebrated with some green cake and luckily, for my soon to be in a bathing suit body, shared most of it with family since we were up in VA at the time.
All about our Miles:
- He weighs around 19 pounds (at only 5 months, that’s big!).
- He rolls over all the time and I still get excited each time he does it.
- He enjoys exploring toys, two of his faves are Jacques the Peacock and Whoozit Baby Tizoo.
- He grabs at his big sis anytime she’s within reach and she loves it!
- He is one smiley baby.
- He’s working on sleeping in longer stretches at night since he’s reverted back to his old ways lately. (I literally just yawned. Because I’m tired. Not because my writing is boring. This is exciting stuff ya’ll!)
- He loves interacting with people, being held and seems content being out and about. You’re welcome older ladies around town.
- He is cuh-ute, has very kissable cheeks, and the softest peach fuzz covered head ever, which Elly rubs while saying she’s petting him.
Speaking of Miles’s head, it has grown at a fast rate. At his four month appointment I kind of blacked out as our doctor told me he thought the bones were fusing together too quickly then told me he was ordering a CT. Miles was a trooper during the scan but we found out he has extra fluid in his brain (not the original issue the doctor brought up) so we’re heading to Duke soon to see a pediatric neurologist in order to gather more information and find out what our next steps should be. I guess I’m putting this out there because I would love all the positive vibes we’re able to get. So, thoughts/prayers/magic, whatever your thing, please send it Miles’s way, we’d really appreciate it. We are focusing on how happy, healthy, and on track our little guy is, I am so thankful for that everyday.