Miles turned 3 months old on January 12th! He is such a sweet and happy little guy. I was actually asking Jamie the other night why he thought Miles was so challenging those first several weeks and he told me that his genes just hadn’t kicked in yet.
3 Month Tidbits About Miles
- He is big!
- He can roll from his belly to his back, he did that for the first time yesterday! I made a big fuss about it, Jamie heard me and came out to see what was going on. He thought Elly had used the potty again, which by the way she did recently and promptly stood up, looked in, and said, “What’s that?” with a look of horror on her face.
- He has laughed, although it’s really hard to get it out of him. Smiles come very easily and continue to make me melt.
- He likes when we sing, talk, and read to him. He especially likes when big sis does any of those things.
- He loves being held and jiggled but now he will usually let us set him down for short periods if we need to do something that requires our hands (says the mom who’s typing with one hand due to the sleeping baby on her torso).
- He loves to kick his legs and straighten them out to stand up while we hold him.
- He’s figured out how to self soothe by sucking on his fingers. He also likes his paci, but isn’t as obsessed as Elly was with it.
- He’s crying less in the car!
- He’s graduated from sleeping in his bouncy seat to sleeping in his cradle.
Everyday I am amazed by my two babies. I can’t squeeze, kiss and cuddle them enough! Of course we have our trying moments, but I feel really lucky to have these turkeys to spend my days with.