Even though the whole run and pass and score thing didn’t work out so great for the Skins 1st game, I’d like to point out a few positive points from opening day.
1. Hunter the punter is awesome at trick plays. Only the Skins are smart enough to use the hidden talents of their punter.
2. Elly looked so stinkin’ cute in her Redskins cheerleading outfit, which I think more than makes up for the little mishap my favorite Randle El had.
3. Game food is good. Maybe I enjoyed a little too much of it though since afterwards Grandma asked if I’d put on weight recently(?!).
4. I let Jamie live after his cheering/yelling/cursing woke Elly from her nap.
5. The boys were just getting warmed up this week. From here on out, it’s smooth sailing to the Super Bowl!
It’s really a shame that Elly’s cheeks haven’t filled out yet.