I know it was my 1st Mother’s Day, but it really was the best ever. Things I loved about Mothers Day:
- Waking up to fresh cut pineapple
- Hot pink fragrant peonies
- My diaper duties were minimal (J was shocked by some changes that have taken place)
- Lunch and dinner feeding duties were cut in half
- Reading US Weekly on the beach (say it aint so Jon and Kate!), while Jamie went walking with Elly
- Picking strawberries, that was some good clean fun!
- Eating homemade strawberry ice cream with fresh strawberry topping (haven’t enjoyed ice cream that much since there was an Elly in my belly)
- Hanging on the beach with Jamie & Elly (I live by the beach, still can’t believe that!)
- Italian dinner date with J & E
- New Elly charm necklace
- Sweet card from Jamie
I thanked Jamie for making the day perfect and especially for helping so much with Elly. He joked and said it was like she had two Mommies for the day.
I feel very spoiled and blessed. Thanks again Jamie for being a wonderful husband and thank you Elly for continuing to bring lots of joy into my life. I’m so happy that I’m your Mommy.